Our LIFE Workplace Health services provide direct support to employees and management in order to promote better outcomes for workplace health, safety and productivity. LIFE delivers high quality interventions, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fitness for Work (FFW) Assessment
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Early Intervention
- Career Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Occupational Psychometrics
- Organisational Consultancy
- Workplace Bullying & Harrassment
- Workshops, Training & Facilitation
Corporate Psychology is the scientific study of employees, workplaces, and organisations and its application within the real world. Corporate Psychologists contribute to an organisation’s success by improving the performance, satisfaction, safety, health and well-being of its employees.
Our emphasis is on partnering with our client organisations in addressing the needs of both employees and organisations.
Clients of Workplace Health Services
Senior executives and professionals from a variety of industries, including:
Executive fast-tracking & development
- Assisting intellectually capable executives with leadership and interpersonal skills, business problem-solving and career development.
- Alleviation of stress associated with the work environment, burnout, anxiety, over-diligence, cultural differences, etc.
- Remedying disruptive behaviour, such as workplace bullying, harrassment, conflict, inappropriate anger, peer sabotage, etc.
Career Transition Management
- Confidential programs to guide and support executives in taking a new career direction.
- Outplacement counselling delivered in a respectful ‘career coaching’ style.